quinta-feira

THURSDAY - ONE MORE DAY IN THE LIFE OF ANDRE LEITE


When I was little, my parents discovered that I had masochistic tendencies. Then started to beat me every day to see if I kept with it.

The issue of pension always has two sides. What she will receive and you will live. Children of divorced parents have to stay with the mother. Should be defined only with his mother or he

We do not have all the fools in town on our side? And this is not the vast majority in any town?

There are many honest people in this country. Just do not identify themselves not to be left out if you see a good deal.

The military is a plant that should be handled with great care not to bear fruit.

Men are always sincere. Change of sincerity, nothing more.

I believe in luck. Otherwise, how explain the success of people we do not like?

The only interesting answers are those which destroy the questions.