domingo

BRAZIL CLOWN


Today another idiot hit my motorcycle. After an old fool want to come play the male. Seniors are also liars. I think my future is with people outside Brazil who wants to know the truth about Brazil. Came to sell in a nation where the mother's status will not work. My name is Andre and I live in a small town in the south of southern Brazil. The name of the town Pelotas.Here in Brazil, homicides and murders are constant. All the time under fire in my neighborhood. In Brazil, the politicians are never punished as they are always re-elected. I am just an unemployed driver and nothing else. Ex-student of journalism and physical education. Here if you do not pull the bag of a political or owe to a bank you are finished and only left the crime. Today I live the anguish of not knowing what to do to move to Brazil and do not do any good.