quinta-feira

CERTAINTIES




I do not want someone who dies of love for me ...

I just need someone who lives by me, who wants to be with me, hugging me.

Do not demand that someone love me as I love you, I just want to love me, not caring about what intensity.
I do not pretend that all the people I like, like me ...

I do not lack that they make me, the important thing for me is knowing that I, at some point, I was irreplaceable ...
And that moment will be unforgettable ...

I just want my feeling is valued.
I always want to be able to have a smile on my face, even when the situation is not very happy ...
And that my smile can convey peace to those who are around me.

I want to close my eyes and imagine someone ... and can be absolutely sure that this person also thinks of me when you close your eyes, which I miss when I'm not around.

I wanted to make sure that despite my hardships and follies, someone appreciates me for who I am, not what I ...

What I see as a complete human being, who abuses others the good feelings that life gives you, that gives value to what really matters, that is my feeling ... and do not mess with it.

And that someone ask me that I never change, that I never grow up, so I will always be myself.

Not want to fight with the world, but if one day this happens, I want to have enough strength to show him what love is ...

He is more hatred and rancor, and that there is no victory without humility and peace.
I could believe that even if I fail today, tomorrow is another day, and if I do not give up my dreams and goals, you will get success and I will be completely happy.

I never let my hope be shaken by words pessimistic ...
That hope never seems NO one that we insist on maquis it green and see it as YES.

I have the freedom to say what I feel to a person, you can tell someone how much he is special and important to me, without having to worry about third parties ... Without running the risk of injuring one or more people with that feeling.

I one day be able to tell people that nothing was in vain ...

That love is, it's worth it to friends to donate to people that life is beautiful yes, and I always gave my best ... and it was worth.