domingo

AM THAT I KNOW NOTHING


Truths or lies,

Or pains of love,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Unreal or surreal,

Abstract or concrete,

I am the one who knows nothing,

The truth of Drake,

Or the lies of the Bible,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Homer, Cicero or Plato,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Pain and betrayal,

The passions without limits

A war without losing,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Palestinians and Jews,

Or the Yankees pseudodeuses,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Where is the lie,

From where does the truth

Contradictions random

I am the one who knows nothing,

Living in a world ruled by autistic

Microworlds of hypocrisy,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Religion that seeks to bring God

Leading to hatred and pain,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Life after death of life,

Consciousness unconscious

Karmas meaningless

Pain in innocent

I am the one who knows nothing,

God became a moneylender;

Suicide bombers killing in the name of Allah,

I am the one who knows nothing,

I see the Jews, in their fury financial.

Seeking justice repair a millennial

In a struggle against innocent meaningless

David, Muhammad and Abraham,

Jesus of Nazareth

I am the one who knows nothing,

Maybe one day understand,

The why is it so difficult to understand the size selfishness

Man to every man,

Clash of egos and competition infamous

I am the one who knows nothing,

God whatever his name

Wherever you are,

Nor will understand

I am the one who knows nothing,

I am the one who knows nothing,

God must laugh or cry ...

Atrocities

Betrayals

Lies

Untruths,

Outbreaks of collective madness,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Kill in the name of God!

There, there, there,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Tears of Allah

Children slaughtered,

Mohammed kneeling

Asking forgiveness

For the pain of folly,

David and Abraham,

Lord of history,

States in a lie,

I am the one who knows nothing,

Town of Bethlehem

Antwerp, Berlin or Syracuse,

Am the one who knows nothing,

Blessed we are,

I am the one who knows nothing,

I do not know the day of victory,

I am the one who knows nothing

He who knows not what he had learned,

The mysteries and illusions of life,

Hate and compassion

What life does not,

Death is not,

I am the one who knows nothing